Great Lean Leader Interview Series at Shmula.com
My friend Pete Abilla has started a nice series of “Lean Leadership Interviews” on his site, shmula.com.
I enjoyed his most recent interview with Jeff Liker. I agree with Pete and Jeff in the assertion (shared by Mike Rother) that formal “root cause analysis” isn’t always needed, or might be overkill in some situations. We wrote something similar in Healthcare Kaizen, and I’m surprised that’s a controversial thing to say.
Other interviewees include:
- David Anderson, on Kanban
- Dan Markovitz on Lean in the office (hear my podcast with him on this topic)
- Matthew May (hear and watch my podcasts with him)
- Art Smalley, who has provocative things to say about what some people are doing in the name of “Lean”
- Jeff Gothelf, on Lean UX (hear my podcast with Jeff)
- And myself, on Lean in healthcare
Click below for the series: