MP3 File (run time 33:04)
We are discussing topics including what a typical TWI “journey” looks like for an organization, how TWI is such a fundamental Lean concept/method, and some examples of how TWI is helping organizations in various industries, including healthcare. What’s the latest in the seven years since our first podcast on this topic?
For a link to this episode, refer people to www.leanblog.org/196.
Previous podcasts and related links:
- #8: (10/31/06) Jim Huntzinger, Founder of the Lean Accounting Summit
- #15: (1/7/07) Jim Huntzinger about the “Training Within Industry” program
- #33: (11/17/07) Jim Huntzinger, on the latest Lean Accounting Summit
- Training Within Industry: What Rosie the Riveter and IV Med Prep Have in Common
- Podcast #104 – Dr. Peter Patterson (@IDrPete), Lean in Histopathology\
- Society for Health Systems Talk on TWI
You can also listen via Stitcher.
Podcasts Sponsored by KaiNexus
You might be interested in an eBook with transcripts from some of my favorite podcasts:
If you have feedback on the podcast, or any questions for me or my guests, you can email me at email@example.com or you can call and leave a voicemail by calling the “Lean Line” at (817) 776-LEAN (817-776-5326) or contact me via Skype id “mgraban”. Please give your location and your first name. Any comments (email or voicemail) might be used in follow ups to the podcast.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.