Many of you who took my reader survey (still open and feedback welcome, prizes gone) mentioned that you liked this style of post with links to stuff I’ve been reading. I am to please…
Some links to web articles I have read that maybe don’t merit a full blog post:
- A Large Pepperoni, and Don’t Skimp on the Cheese — The evolution (and continuous reduction of excess plastic) from pizza box lid supports – Kaizen in practice (UniWatch)
- Snooping On the X-ray Tech: A Patient’s Dilemma — What happens when you see an x-ray tech making an error? Speak up or mouth shut? (ProPublica)
- Hospital error rate in Minnesota isn’t improving — Are they just doing the checklists or REALLY doing the checklists? (Star-Tribune)
- Eliminating Sales Quotas May Stimulate Profits — Interesting and possibly counterintuitive research (Stanford)
- Eric Ries On How To Make Any Company Move Like A Lean Startup — Lean Startups for “Intrapreneurs” (Fast Company)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to be notified about posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.