I hope y’all are having a nice relaxing time over the holidays. I haven’t released any podcasts in the last two months, but I have four episodes that I’ll be editing this week to release during the month of January, including discussions with a hospital CEO, a hospital CMO, and an emergency medicine physician.
Here’s a look back at my 2012 podcasts – and you can find all of them (and learn about how to subscribe) on my main podcast page.
- #159: (10/16/12) John Toussaint, MD on the new IOM report
- #158: (9/28/12) Art Byrne, The Lean Turnaround
- #157: (8/23/12) Nick Sarillo, A Slice of the Pie: How to Build a Big Little Business
- #156: (8/15/12) Mike Stoecklein, Reflections on Working with Dr. Deming
- #155: (8/9/12) Jim Benson, Personal Kanban
- #154: (7/31/12) Richard Morrow, The 3Ms of Process Improvement in Healthcare
- #153: (7/24/12) Robert Maurer, PhD – kaizen in clinical care and daily life
- #152: (7/17/12) Matt Stewart, life lessons from his days playing football at Northwestern and his book The Walk-On
- #151: (7/9/12) Karen Martin on her book The Outstanding Organization
- #150: (6/5/12) Jeffrey M. Lobosky, MD – “It’s Enough to Make You Sick“
- #149: (5/31/12) Gregory Jacobson, MD – Kaizen in Healthcare
- #148: (5/21/12) Naida Grunden and Charles Hagood, Lean-Led Hospital Design
- #147: (5/15/12) LeanPub.com, Part 2, on their “Lean Startup” approach
- #146: (5/2/12) John Toussaint MD, on his new book “Potent Medicine“
- #145: (4/24/12) Natalie J. Sayer, “Lean for Dummies, 2nd Edition”
- #144: (4/16/12) Dean Gruner, MD on ThedaCare, Lean, and ACOs
- #143: (4/5/12) Mark Graban Q&A from his recent SPC webinar
- #142: (3/14/12) Eric Ries on the impact of Ohno on his Lean Startup work
- #141: (3/8/12) Norman Bodek with reflections on working with Taiichi Ohno
- #140: (2/28/12) The co-founders of LeanPub.com about “Lean Publishing”
- #139: (2/23/12) Dr. David Munch from Healthcare Performance Partners and Lean Healthcare PowerDay
- #138: (2/9/12) Al Norval, “The Lean Manifesto: Back to basics”
- #137: (2/2/12) Jerry Bussell, Jacksonville Lean Consortium and speaker at 2012 Lean Transformation Summit
- #136: (1/24/12) Paul Akers, on his book “2 Second Lean“
- #135: (1/4/12): Daniel Markovitz, on his book A Factory of One
Which were your favorite episodes? What would you like to hear more about in 2013? If you have a topic or guest to suggest, leave a comment or contact me privately.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments. Please click or scroll down to post a comment.
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban’s passion is creating a better, safer, more cost effective healthcare system for patients and better workplaces for all.
Mark is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “Lean healthcare” methodology. He is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the
VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus.