1) Who are you, what organization are you with, and what are your current lean-related activities?
2) How, when, and why did you get introduced to lean and what fueled and fuels the passion?
3) What is the most powerful aspect of lean?
4) What is the most misunderstood or unrecognized aspect of lean?
5) What is the biggest opportunity for lean in today’s world? How can that be accomplished?
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban’s passion is creating a better, safer, more cost effective healthcare system for patients and better workplaces for all.
Mark is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “Lean healthcare” methodology. He is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the
VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus.