1) Who are you, what organization are you with, and what are your current lean-related activities?
2) How, when, and why did you get introduced to lean and what fueled and fuels the passion?
3) What is the most powerful aspect of lean?
4) What is the most misunderstood or unrecognized aspect of lean?
5) What is the biggest opportunity for lean in today’s world? How can that be accomplished?
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to be notified about posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.