1) Who are you, what organization are you with, and what are your current lean-related activities?
2) How, when, and why did you get introduced to lean and what fueled and fuels the passion?
3) What is the most powerful aspect of lean?
4) What is the most misunderstood or unrecognized aspect of lean?
5) What is the biggest opportunity for lean in today’s world? How can that be accomplished?
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.