Reader Question: Lean Healthcare Conferences I Like
It’s a double reader letter day… I was asked, by a healthcare professional, about where she could find Lean Healthcare conferences.
I’ll share my list and links below, both the events focused on Lean Healthcare as well as those with a strong Healthcare track (as part of a broader event). Some of the events may also feature Six Sigma content. What else would you add? Leave a comment…
Disclaimers: I may have spoken, for a fee or as a volunteer, for some of these events in the past. I was also formerly an employee of the Lean Enterprise Institute.
Healthcare Focus (Lean, Sometimes with Six Sigma)
- Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit (LEI and ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value) – June (2012 event link, 2013 link)
- Institute for Industrial Engineers Lean & Six Sigma Applied to Healthcare – Fall
- Society for Health Systems Conference – Feb/March
- Lean Healthcare Powerday (Healthcare Performance Partners) – Spring
- Cindy Jimmerson’s Lean Leadership Retreat – Fall
Healthcare Track in a Broader Event
- Northeast Shingo Prize Conference – Fall
- ASQ Lean & Six Sigma Conference – Feb/March
- Association for Manufacturing Excellence – Fall
- Lean Transformation Summit (LEI) – Spring