It’s an exciting week, as copies of our new book Healthcare Kaizen are shipping from the publisher (@BrianBuck told me he received shipping notification that his pre-ordered copy should arrive today). Amazon.com now shows books as “In Stock” (“17 left in stock,” it says). If you order from Amazon now, the site says books will ship today. You can get the book by Saturday if you order soon and choose the $8.99 shipping option. If you buy and read the book, I’m curious to hear what you think!
Some media coverage this week:
- From my local San Antonio newspaper: “Author encourages kaizen methods to improve healthcare.”
- Joe Dager of the Business901 podcast interviewed me and my co-author, Joe Swartz, for his podcast
- Next Friday, July 6, I will be on “Quality Digest Live,” their weekly online video broadcast
- There was a review of Chapter 1 posted on “Jay and Barry’s OM blog”
- I was on WLFA 970 AM radio early this morning talking about the impact of yesterday’s Supreme Court decision on hospitals and health systems and what’s needed beyond Washington reforms.
- An email interview was translated and posted on this Spanish blog.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to be notified about posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.