Here are links to some more articles I’ve read recently that might be of interest:
- Pink slime bankruptcy: After the backlash, what’s next for beef? (follow up to this post)
- 4 Projects Show Patient Safety, Quality Success at Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Health care expert sees transparency, cutting waste as keys to true reform (Dr. John Toussaint)
- How dirty medical devices expose patients to infection
- Let Patients Help, Cost-Cutting Edition, Part 3: Shopping for my next CT scan (by e-Patient Dave)
- Bye-Bye to Annual Budgeting? (at ThedaCare)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.