If you’re an Android platform user, please take a look at the app and let us know what you think.
This app is a collaboration of numerous lean bloggers, with content including:
- LeanBlog.org (Mark Graban)
- Evolving Excellence (Kevin Meyer & Bill Waddell)
- Gemba Panta Rei (Jon Miller)
- Jamie Flinchbaugh (Lean Learning Center)
- Curious Cat (John Hunter)
- Lean Six Sigma Academy (Ron Pereira)
- Lean Blog Podcasts and Video Podcasts (Mark Graban)
- Lean For Haiti project
- Gemba Academy Free Videos
- BeMoreCareful.com (Mark Graban)
- News feed about Lean
If you have ideas for this app, let me know. It’s been about a year since the launch of the app and I’ll be looking to refresh and update things a bit. If you’d like to consider your blog content for inclusion in this app, email me.
Disclosure note: The link to Gemba Academy is an affiliate link.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments. Please click or scroll down to post a comment.
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban’s passion is creating a better, safer, more cost effective healthcare system for patients and better workplaces for all.
Mark is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “Lean healthcare” methodology. He is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the
VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus.