If you’re an Android platform user, please take a look at the app and let us know what you think.
This app is a collaboration of numerous lean bloggers, with content including:
- LeanBlog.org (Mark Graban)
- Evolving Excellence (Kevin Meyer & Bill Waddell)
- Gemba Panta Rei (Jon Miller)
- Jamie Flinchbaugh (Lean Learning Center)
- Curious Cat (John Hunter)
- Lean Six Sigma Academy (Ron Pereira)
- Lean Blog Podcasts and Video Podcasts (Mark Graban)
- Lean For Haiti project
- Gemba Academy Free Videos
- BeMoreCareful.com (Mark Graban)
- News feed about Lean
If you have ideas for this app, let me know. It’s been about a year since the launch of the app and I’ll be looking to refresh and update things a bit. If you’d like to consider your blog content for inclusion in this app, email me.
Disclosure note: The link to Gemba Academy is an affiliate link.
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as The Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the VP of Customer Success for the technology company KaiNexus. He lives in San Antonio, Texas.