After some delays and technical glitches, we’ve posted six follow up Q&A’s with Eric as streaming audio files that you can find at the LEI site by clicking here. We had originally recorded it as a Skype video chat, but I lost the files when my MacBook crashed the day after we recorded it. All I could recover was the audio (since I wasn’t using Time Machine every day).
The questions answered are:
- Have investors embraced the lean start-up concept?
- How do you get business customers to participate in early, buggy products from a start-up?
- How long should the measurement period be to derive meaningful conclusions? One week seems too short?
- Do you have any suggestions on how to test an idea with ads on a landing page to see if anyone comes?
- Do you know of any lean start-ups in the services space?
- What defines a good product owner, what are the attributes this person must have?
Again, here is the link to the audio.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.