Forgive my horn tooting here, but here is the current list of Amazon’s Top 10 Healthcare Administration books (rankings change frequently).
So what I’m thrilled about is that the topic of Lean is apparently in the “mass market” of ideas in healthcare, along side Clayton Christensen and Michael Porter. I hope this means good things for the future of Lean in healthcare! I think we have more than the “lean zealots” reading the book!
- The Innovator’s Prescription: A Disruptive Solution for Health Care
- Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Satisfaction
- Redefining Health Care: Creating Value-Based Competition on Results
- Who Killed Health Care?: America’s $2 Trillion Medical Problem – and the Consumer-Driven Cure
- Delivering Health Care in America: A Systems Approach
- Critical Issues in Global Health
- Essentials of Health Care Finance
- Code Green: Money-Driven Hospitals and the Dismantling of Nursing (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
- If Disney Ran Your Hospital: 9 1/2 Things You Would Do Differently
- Nursing Against the Odds: How Health Care Cost Cutting, Media Stereotypes, And Medical Hubris Undermine Nurses And Patient Care (The Culture and Politics of Health Care Work)
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.