I want to thank Norman Bodek for, back in 2006, giving me the idea to do these Podcasts. Norman is right, an idea is a “gift” and I thank him for sharing his ideas and time with me.
Here are the Podcasts I have done with Norman:
- Episode #1 (7/16/06) – Norman Bodek discusses kaizen and employee suggestion systems.
- Episode #2 (8/4/06) – Second interview with Norman Bodek, discussing how to stop blaming employees and how to manage in a Toyota Production System manner.
- Episode #7: (10/23/06) Another discussion with Norman Bodek, focused on Toyota’s response to recent quality problems
- Episode #11: (11/26/06) A conversation with Norman Bodek, with his take on educating executives and top leadership about lean.
- Episode #21: (3/26/07) Norman Bodek, talking about how Toyota develops people and how Lean should be good for all employees.
- Episode #28: (7/29/07) Norman Bodek, on Training Within Industry and more
- Episode #32: (11/9/07) Norman Bodek, on his trip to Japan
- Episode #36: (2/8/08) Norm Bodek on
- Episode #47 : (6/23/08) Norman Bodek on his most recent trip to Japan
- Episode #55: (12/16/08) Norman Bodek, Lean in Ireland, Part 1
- Episode #61: (2/12/09) Norman Bodek, Lean in Ireland, Part 2
- Episode #95: (7/26/10) Norman Bodek, How to do Kaizen, Pt 1
- LeanBlog Video Podcast #3 – Norman Bodek
- LeanBlog Video Podcast #7 – Norman Bodek, Part 2
- Lean Blog Video Podcast #11 – 7/16/10 – Norman Bodek , “How to do Kaizen” Part 1
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.