This is the landing page forwarded from www.MoveToHealthcare.com. This is intended as a portal for experienced Lean professionals who are looking to move into healthcare from other industries.
For now, this is a placeholder site that will be built out with links and content for a community of people making this career transition. Here is some more background about this project.
For job postings, discussions, and more — I have a website to help connect people (the site is now defunct) , a custom site for those who are looking to make the move to healthcare or have already done so and those who want to hire them.
List of Resources:
- Stories about Moving into Healthcare
- Lean Healthcare Consulting Case Studies
- Links to hospital websites about their Lean efforts
- Training and Certification
- Lean and Healthcare Recruiters
- Books about Lean Healthcare
- Blogs about Lean in Healthcare
- Articles about Lean in Healthcare
- Organizations that Promote Lean Healthcare
Note: To suggest other types of resources, submit them in the comments area below.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.