Part of the MoveToHealthcare.com series:
- Balle, Michael. Lean as a Learning System in a Hospital Ward (PDF)
- Lean Enterprise Institute Healthcare Knowledge Center (Collection)
- Healthcare Value Leaders Network Resources (Collection)
- List of Articles via Joan Wellman & Associates (PDF)
- Spear, Steven J. Fixing Health Care from the Inside, Today ($$)
- Toussaint, John. “Writing The New Playbook For U.S. Health Care: Lessons From Wisconsin” (Health Affairs)
Note: To suggest or add more links, please leave them in the comments area below to be considered
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email.
Now Available – The updated, expanded, and revised 3rd Edition of Mark Graban’s Shingo Research Award-Winning Book Lean Hospitals: Improving Quality, Patient Safety, and Employee Engagement. You can buy the book today, including signed copies from the author.