Links for Buying my Book
Again, the main site for my book is www.leanhospitalsbook.com. I have some exciting new endorsements, including from John Touissant. I’m thrilled he would be so generous after reading a preview copy:
“Mark Graban’s book has documented what is now happening in hospitals all across America as we learn to apply the Toyota Production System methodology to healthcare. This book lays out the nuts and bolts of the lean methodology and also describes the more difficult challenges, which have to do with managing change. Graban’s book is full of wins — these are the same type of wins that are happening at Thedacare every day. I wish I could have read this six years ago, as it might have prevented some of the mistakes we made in our lean transformation journey.”
John S. Toussaint, MD, President/CEO
ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value
The book is available through many retailers:
- Productivity Press (Price reduced to $40.50 recently)
- Amazon.com ($40.50 – 10% off list price)
- Barnes & Noble ($40.50)
- Buy.com ($42.50)
A number of you have asked about autographed copies, which is very nice of you. I can think of three options:
- Buy the book and ship it to me for signing (some “muda” there)
- I’ll send you an autographed label that you can place inside your book
- I might do something where you can buy it through me and I’ll ship it to you signed… with a small premium that I would donate to the Josie King Foundation or some other patient safety group.
Email me at mark (at) leanhospitalsbook (dot) com if you’re interested in any of those options.