Here is David Letterman’s Top Ten List:
Top Ten Ways United States Automakers Can Increase Sales
10. “How ’bout a car horn that plays ‘My Humps'”
9. “Rig GPS screens to display Cinemax after dark”
8. “Switch gas and brake pedals to make driving more exciting”
7. “Zero down! Zero interest! Zero payment until after the bird flu pandemic!”
6. “Cars come with monkey that keeps an eye on your blind spot”
5. “Less rack, more pinion”
4. “Bumpers that make comical ‘boing’ sound”
3. “Find a way to make objects in mirror appear even closer”
2. “Enhance lovemaking with vibrating backseat”
1. “Fill airbags with delicious butterscotch pudding”
Ironically, I heard this on a local radio station and the spot was sponsored by Ford. Nice!
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to be notified about posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.