I still haven’t found a free version, but here’s a site with slightly more detail.
Here is piece written by Jim Womack, in a similar vein to last week’s email newsletter.
His main bullet points:
- GM and Ford can’t design vehicles that Americans want to pay “Toyota money” for.
- GM and Ford are clueless as to how to work with their suppliers.
- GM and Ford have miasmic management cultures.
- GM and Ford cling to their wide range of brands
- GM and Ford still treat customers as strangers engaged in one-time transactions.
Thanks for reading! I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please scroll down to post a comment. Click here to receive posts via email. Learn more about Mark Graban’s speaking, writing, and consulting.