Hello, reader. Thanks for visiting my Lean Blog! If you’d like to share anything about your background and/or interest in lean, please click on the “Comments” link below. You can post comments here (or to discuss any article) without registering with Blogger.com even.
From the basic site stats I get from statcounter.com, this site gets visitors from countries including the U.S., the U.K., Columbia, Singapore, France, Australia, and Canada, among others. It’s fascinating to see how lean manufacturing is spreading throughout the world!
If you’d like, leave a post answering any or all of the following:
1) Location (city/state/country)
2) Company name / type of company (industry, size, etc.)
3) Your role in lean manufacturing (consultant, manager, engineer, etc.)
4) How long you have been learning lean
5) What is your biggest implementation challenge?
6) What do you think of this site? Any feedback or suggestions? I hope you are finding this site useful. I’m enjoying putting it together.
About LeanBlog.org: Mark Graban is a consultant, author, and speaker in the “lean healthcare” methodology. Mark is author of the Shingo Award-winning books Lean Hospitals and Healthcare Kaizen, as well as the new Executive Guide to Healthcare Kaizen. Mark is also the VP of Innovation and Improvement Services for KaiNexus.